Piss Pants Souvenir

Live 4 The Story

I was out with a bunch of my friends in Chicago having a great time enjoying the weekend. It was still very early, but all of us were already hammered out of our minds. We were talking to a bunch of girls and after some meaningless chit-chat I wound up going back with one of them. The moment we got into her room we ferociously ripped off our clothes and pounced on each other. While I was “giving her the business” she told me to stop because she thought she heard something. The noise was coming from downstairs and it sounded like someone was walking around inside her apartment.

The girl had a frightened look on her face and she started swearing, “Shit, Shit, Shit!” informing me that her boyfriend must be home. She quickly threw on some clothes and instructed me to be quiet and not to leave her room. She went downstairs to confront her boyfriend and through the floor boards I could hear the two of them arguing back and forth. As I mentioned earlier, me and my friends had been drinking A LOT and I wound up passing out in her bed while she was downstairs fighting with her boyfriend. When I woke up I realized that I had pissed myself. My pants were soaking wet and her entire room reeked of urine. I didn’t know what to do so I took off my pants and grabbed a quilt that I found lying next to her bed. I made sure I still had my keys and wallet and swiftly snuck out the back door of the apartment.

I was roaming around the city wearing some strange looking quilt trying to get a hold of one of my friends. After about 45 minutes of non-stop calling, one of my friends finally answered. He came and picked me up laughing as rolled up seeing me standing on the sidewalk pants-less with a strange quilt wrapped around my body. I filled him in on my crazy night and we both laughed at the fact that I left my piss pants rolled in a ball in the middle of the girl’s room as a souvenir.

blog comments powered by Disqus