DJ Trunk

Live 4 The Story

It was Spring Break and I was down at Panama City Beach having a blast with my sorority sisters. I love spring break because it gives you an excuse to go wild and crazy and forget about everything back home. We were lying out on the beach watching all the hot guys walk by, did I mention that I love spring break! We were looking good in our skimpy bathing suits and decided to venture over to one of the bars on the beach. A lot of my girls met random guys and disappeared one by one from the bar. Meanwhile I was spending the majority of my time hitting on the DJ. He told me that he was having a party after he got off and that I should come.

I stayed around and had a couple more drinks waiting for him to get off. When he finally came over to get me he was with a couple other people and said he didn’t think everyone would fit into his small convertible. I drunkenly volunteered to ride in the trunk without even thinking about it. I hopped in and they slammed the door shut. They drove back to his place while I was scrunched up in this tiny pitch black trunk. Looking back on it now, I could have been rapped or murdered but I didn’t think about that because the only thing I was focused on was the hot DJ. Sometimes we do the dumbest things when we’re trying to impress a boy.

blog comments powered by Disqus