Vegas... British Style

Live 4 The Story

The music was blasting and the drinks were flowing at rehab, the biggest pool party in Vegas. I was sipping on Red Bull vodkas and taking tequila shots with all my boys. As the day went on, I found myself dancing poolside and having a crazy time. I’ve never seen so many beautiful girls all in one place. After awhile of partying this fine little thing approached me and said in the hottest British accent, “I think you’re sexy.” We started dancing and flirting; meanwhile I noticed some guy was watching us the entire time. The guy began to creep me out and I asked the girl if she knew the man who was staring at us. She replied, “of course I do, that’s my husband.”

What! Her husband. Then why the hell was she dancing with me. She responded that her husband loves to watch her with other men and proceeded to start making out with me. At first I wasn’t sure what to do, but I decided to roll with it. She then told me that her husband loves to watch EVERYTHING. “Everything?” I said with a puzzled look. She said, “Yes everything, lets get a cab back to our hotel just the three of us.” I hesitated at first but then decided to go back with the married couple; I couldn't say no to that sexy British accent. The next thing I remembered was waking up alone in a random hotel room. Oh no, what happened? I checked my pockets and I had my wallet, phone, and all my cash so I wasn't robbed. I figured it was time to go back to my hotel and meet up with my friends. I guess I'll never know exactly what happened that day after I left Rehab.

blog comments powered by Disqus