Wet Awakening

Live 4 The Story

It’s Saturday morning and I was at football block with all my sorority sisters. We were all drinking and having a great time playing games and flirting with all the frat guys. After awhile one of the guys started to strike up a conversation with me. He asked if I want to get out of there and join him and some other people who were going to a party. So me and about 20 other people hopped on his party bus ready to drink and party. Well what this guy didn’t tell me was by going to “party” he meant going to a strip club.

Since I’m not a fan of watching other girls take off their clothes I made sure to take full advantage of his open tab. After we left the strip club the two of us ended up going back to his apartment. We went into his room and both passed out on his bed. I suddenly woke up to him trying to roll me over while he was trying to take off all the bed sheets. Well the reason he was doing this was because while I was passed out I guess he wound up peeing all over the place. He was trying to hide the fact that he wet his bed. Did he not think I would realize that something was wrong when I woke up soaked in a bed with no sheets? I got my things and left. Lets just say I didn’t bother giving this frat guy my number.

blog comments powered by Disqus